Glo's Peel in a Box
Bring the treatment room to your bathroom with our Glo's Peel in a Box at-home peel kit!
DescriptionRestore your skins radiance with this professional-level, ultra smoothing retinol + vitamin C treatment. Kit includes all products and accessories to perform a complete at-home peel: bringing the treatment room to your bathroom! No appointment necessary!
- Smoothing: Professional exfoliation via retinol and hydroxy acids visibly improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of fine lines + pores
- Clarifying: Balances skin to visibly improve tone and texture without overdrying or irritation
- Retinol: Promotes cell turnover (Renew Serum, Retinol + C Peel Boost)
- Hydroxy Acids: Exfoliate and visibly brighten, smooth and clarify (Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser, Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant, Renew Serum)
- Niacinamide: Calms, clarifies and brightens (Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant, Barrier Balm)
- Witch Hazel: An antioxidant and astringent that soothes and heals (Renew Serum)
- Vitamin C: Provides antioxidant protection (Retinol + C Peel Boost)
- (2) Cleanser sample packettes: Gentle Cream Cleanser and Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser
- Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant
- Renew Serum
- Barrier Balm (in Glo sample jar)
- Retinol + C Peel Boost
- (2) 2x2 Gauze Pads
- Mask Cup
- (2) Tissue
- (2) Cotton Swabs
- Mask Brush
- Cleanse face with Glycolic Resurfacing Cleanser, avoiding the eye area.
- Saturate one 2x2 gauze pad with Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant (use about half of the bottle). Swipe evenly all over the face, then discard gauze pad. Allow to dry for about 30 seconds, then saturate the second 2x2 gauze pad with remaining Pro 5 Liquid Exfoliant and repeat application. Discard gauze pad and allow the face to dry.
- Apply Renew Serum evenly to the face (use a pea size amount) and allow to dry for about 30-60 seconds.
- Protect sensitive areas of the face with Barrier Balm. Use cotton swabs to apply fully around each eye (encircle the entire orbital area), nostrils, lips and earlobes. Apply to any additional sensitive areas as needed.
- Pour contents of Retinol + C Peel Boost in Mask Cup. Open by pushing up on the white top until it snaps off. Take the silver ring and pull down to break the seal, then remove entire outer silver covering. Remove the rubber stopper. Use the Mask Brush to carefully apply a thin, even layer to the face, décolleté and back of hands. It is not recommended to apply to the neck area if you have sensitive skin. Leave on skin for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, use tissue to thoroughly blot off excess product by pressing into skin (do not rub or wipe product off completely). Note: a subtle yellow cast is normal to see after blotting product. Do not apply other products to face until the next morning.
- Cleanse face the next morning with Gentle Cream Cleanser. To enhance your peel results, apply Renew Serum 3-5 nights per week.
- *This product is a gentle peel that has little down time, however, slight “sloughing” is possible. In addition, we highly recommend using an SPF for a week following the peel and ongoing to maintain the brightening results.